Boasting an impressive 90% animal sourced ingredients, these grain free recipes can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food. AATU tins also contain the familiar 'Super 8' - A bespoke formula of 8 fruits, 8 vegetables, 8 herbs & botanicals provides a combination of vitamins and minerals along with incredible flavour.
- From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
- 90/10 high protein diet
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat.
- ‘SUPER-8’ - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
- Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
90% Angus Beef (Includes 60% Angus Beef*, 30% Angus Beef Broth**), Sweet Potato, Carrots, Lucerne, Peas, Minerals, Tomato, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Chickpeas, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Chicory, Aniseed, Stinging Nettle, Marigold, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, MSM.
*Including Angus Beef Hearts, Angus Beef Meat, Angus Beef Liver, Angus Beef Lung, Angus Beef Tripe. **Made using Angus Beef and Water.
Protein 10.8%, Fat Content 6.8%, Crude Fibres 0.4%, Inorganic Matter, 2.3%, Moisture 75%.
Vitamin D3 200 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) 20 iu, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 25mg, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate 1.4 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.75 mg.
Feeding & Subscription calculator
Lets help you calculate how much food you will need and how much you can save.
Approximately how much does your dog weigh?
The feeding cost per week will be:Order now