AATU Chicken is handcrafted in small batch recipes, naturally made without artificial colours, without artificial preservatives, without artificial flavours and without GM ingredients. The fresh and raw protein is pre-cooked using our "low & slow"TM method to ensure efficient digestion of the meats.
- From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
- Single Protein 80/20 diet to minimize allergic reactions.
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat.
- ‘SUPER-8’ - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
- Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
- For 1kg of finished product we use 2.5kg of raw ingredients.
- Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for healthy joints
- Probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
80% Chicken (50% Chicken, 30% Dehydrated Chicken), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Chicken Stock, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).
Protein 32%, Fat Content 16%, Inorganic Matter 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 3.4%, Omega3 1.1%,,
Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg), L-Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg
Trace Elements as Compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg
Save money with
AATU Trial Pack1.5kg Chicken & 4 Tins£19.99 Regular price
Feeding & Subscription calculator
Lets help you calculate how much food you will need and how much you can save.
Approximately how much does your dog weigh?
How active is your dog?
The feeding cost per week will be:Order now