Boasting an impressive 90% Tuna and Salmon, this grain & gluten white potato free recipe can be fed as either a complete meal or as a topper with dry food. AATU tins also contain the familiar 'Super 8' - A bespoke formula of 8 fruits, 8 vegetables, 8 herbs & botanicals provides a combination of vitamins and minerals along with incredible flavour.
- From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
- 90/10 high protein diet
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat.
- ‘SUPER-8’ - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
- Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
Tuna (40%), Salmon (20%), Tuna Broth (15%), Salmon Broth (15%), Sweet Potato, Carrots, Lucerne, Peas, Chick Peas, Minerals, Apple, Pear, Orange, Tomato, Tapioca, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Chicory, Aniseed, Stinging Nettle, Marigold, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Glucosamine 100mg/kg, Chondroitin 100 mg/kg, Seaweed, Spirulina, Methylsulfonylmethane 10mg/kg
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%) Crude Protein 10%, Crude Fats 6%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 75% ADDITIVES (PER KG) VITAMINS: Vitamin D3 - 450 IU, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) - 40 mg TRACE ELEMENTS: Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 30 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 2 mg, Copper (as Cupric Sulphate, Pentahydrate) 0.4 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate, Anhydrous) 0.75 mg
Feeding & Subscription calculator
Lets help you calculate how much food you will need and how much you can save.
Approximately how much does your dog weigh?
The feeding cost per week will be:Order now