Fish & Shellfish
Vegetables, Fruit, Herbs, Botanicals
Grain, Gluten & White Potato
Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.
Enterococcus Faecium as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs
- From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
- Single Protein 80/20 diet to minimize allergic reactions.
- Freshly prepared, preservative free Shellfish.
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
- For 1kg of finished product we use 2.5kg of raw ingredients.
- Probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients
Feeding & Subscription calculator
How much does your dog weigh, approximately?
How active is your dog?
80% Fish (Includes 44% Salmon, 29% Dehydrated Herring, 2% Crayfish, 2% Scallops, 2% Whelks, 1% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).
Protein 30%, Fat Content 17%, Inorganic Matter 8.5%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Moisture 8%, Omega-6 1%, Omega-3 3%, Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg), L’Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg, Trace Elements as Compounds: (per kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg
WHY NOT UPGRADE TODAY?
Upgrade to a bundle today to make sure you get the best deal.
Receive free shipping in the United Kingdom on orders over £50
We use only the finest, ethically sourced, natural ingredients
If your pet does not like their food, we offer a money back guarantee
Peace of mind purchase with our secure payment gateways